Pest Control Services
To best protect your home, we use the latest science and technology to test new and innovative products. It is our goal to develop an effective plan suited to your specific needs.
Let us earn your trust.
We service Tulsa, Oklahoma, and all surrounding areas within a 50-mile radius.
Let us earn your trust.
Tulsa's most trusted Pest Control
As Tulsa’s leading pest control company, we treat your lawn to remove nuisance pests that destroy your grass, shrubbery, and flowers.
Take care of your home and keep it pest-customized with our comprehensive pest control services.
servicing tulsa and surrounding areas
Our pest control experts serve Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and all other areas within 50 miles. Some of our services include:
Many spiders like moisture, basements, crawl spaces, and other damp parts of buildings. Some prefer dry, warm areas such as subfloor air vents, upper corners of rooms and attics.
Your property could be a breeding ground for thousands of mosquitoes.
Mosquitoes are known to transmit Dengue Fever, Malaria, West Nile Virus, and Zika virus,
Bed Bug Control
Bedbugs are creepy, persistent invaders. It is no wonder these parasitic insects have caused such a stir in the news.
Their resilience can make them unwelcome house guests indefinitely.
And now they’re invading more than just houses and hotels; latching on to furniture, suitcases, or any number of comfortable surfaces, they’ve started moving into airplanes, schools, movie theaters, hospitals, and more.
Unwanted rats, mice, and other rodents are a nuisance when near humans.
Many rodents spread diseases to both humans and pets while causing property damage and contaminating food sources.
Integrity specializes in rodent control and removal to help you get rid of rodents in your home or business.
The CDC recommends the following actions to reduce tick populations:
- Remove leaf litter.
- Cut tall grass and brush around homes and at the edge of lawns.
- Place a 3-ft wide barrier of wood chips or gravel between lawns and wooded areas to restrict tick migration into recreational areas.
- Mow frequently.
Stack wood neatly and in a dry area (discourages rodents).
- Keep playground equipment, decks, and patios away from yard edges and trees.
- Discourage unwelcome animals (such as deer, raccoons, and stray dogs) from entering your yard by constructing fences.
- Remove old furniture, mattresses, or trash from the yard that may give ticks a place to hide.
Flea infestations stem from pets, most of the time.
Your cat or dog might have caught fleas while running around the yard, or from other animals during boarding or a play date.
The first step is always treating the source of the problem as soon as possible.
It makes no sense to treat the entire house if your pet is going to keep bringing fleas in. Let Integrity treat your yard & home.
Suspect ant nests in your house?
You have to react fast and efficiently to find out how to detect and how to get rid of carpenter ants as soon as possible since this kind of ants is known to be one of the most challenging insects to remove from the dwelling.
These pests tunnel through house walls and can be very destructive.
How to eliminate cockroaches
There are a few things that can be done to inhibit cockroach infestations. Try the following:
- Regularly, and religiously clean. Once you’ve cleaned, make sure to remove all harborage.
- Seal entry points. That is cracks and holes.
- Eliminate leaks. Believe it or not, water leaks draw roaches.
- Make a homemade roach bait. Look up several places online to get an idea of how that is done. But if you are going through all the trouble to eliminate roaches naturally, consider also making a natural bait.
- Get expert assistance and guidance. Most infestations will require commercial grade pest control.
- Kill it. Don’t let any escape. When you see one, get rid of it. Unfortunately, one can turn to many very quickly.
Tulsa Pest control Services
Pest control is a critical part to lawn care.
Integrity Pest Management aims to prevent insects from entering your home by treating it consistently.
Our custom pest control treatments help keep pests outside.
Our proven pest control applications will keep your home and lawn bug customized
#tinymce .mce-content-body .elementorwpeditor .post-type-page .post-status-draft .page-template-default .locale-en-us .mceContentBody .webkit .wp-editor .html5-captions
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color:
#fff; border-width: 0; color:
#3a3a3a; font-family: Georgia,“Times New Roman”,“Bitstream Charter”,Times,serif; font-size: 100%; line-height: 1.85714; margin: 20px; max-width: 100%; outline: 0; overflow-wrap: break-word; padding: 0; position: relative; vertical-align: baseline;