Bed Bugs are parasitic insects of the Cimicid family that feed exclusively on blood.
Bed Bug Facts
Â The following facts are extracted from PestWorld.
- TheyÂ can live anywhere.
- Have been found in all 50 states.
- Bed bugs can live several months without a blood meal.Â
How Do You Know If You Have Bedbugs? | Look For Bed Bug Bites
Call to schedule today (918) 245-PEST
How Do You Know If You Have Bed Bugs?
It is important to find the source before the infestation spreads.
- The first sign of bed bugs may be a red itchy line of bites on the skin.
- Secondly there may be tiny blood stains on sheets or mattresses.
- Lastly there may be dark spots of insect waste where bedbugs might crawl into hiding places on furniture, walls, and floors.
I Think I Have Bed Bug Bites. How Can I Tell?
- Skin rashes
- Psychological effects
- Allergic symptomsÂ
Why Are Bed Bugs So Hard To Control?
These bugs are hitchhikers, hiding in small cracks, shoes, loose wallpaper, mattresses, and anything else that allows them to hide. They basically hitch a ride with anyone and set up shop anywhere.